Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What are good specs for a gaming computer?

best gaming computer specs
 on Computer Parts Online Shopping - computer monitor sale
best gaming computer specs image



James Rabb


I'm building my own computer, and I'm focusing on a gaming computer. (I play minecraft :D ) And I don't want lag. I'm building my own because I find it much better than buying say..... an alienware computer. There good, but kinda expensive, building my own is better because I only need certain things to be good. Basically, what are good specs for a gaming computer? Thanks for your help :D


Answer
First of all, you do not need a gaming computer for playing Minecraft.

If you plan on getting into gaming more and playing other games, I'll give you my recommended build.

Motherboard: Socket 1155, DDR3
Processor: Intel i5-2500k at 3.3ghz socket 1155 (quad-core)
Graphics Card: GTX 550 Ti or GTX 560
RAM: 4gb DDR3-1600
Hard Drive: 1 terabyte 7200rpm
Power Supply: 600w or higher with 6-pin graphics card connector
Case: ATX/mATX mid-tower

That's about it.

What are the best specs for a gaming computer and what parts do I require for it?




Nick


I want to BUILD my own gaming computer, and I have been looking for good parts (RAM, Graphics Card, hard drive, etc.) to build a gaming computer with. I want to know what kind of specs will get me the best gaming results and what parts provide me with said specifications so that I can run games like Far Cry 3 and Skyrim and any other game that will require good specs. The preferred price is around $1,000 to $1,500.


Answer
my computer runs great and i play battlefield3 and planetside2 on the highest settings and still run about 100 fps! i have a little bit older graphics card but everything else in up to date. its a gigabyte am3+ chipset motherboard(awesome motherboard)(54.99) the processor is an amd 8350 am3+ 8 core and runs at 4.0 ghz(189.00) i have 16gb of corsair ddr3 ram(79.99) and i have a 1 tb western digital caviar green harddive(80.00) and a .5 caviar green(65) and the case and such doesnt really matter but with monitor and case and all i only paid 750 and mine will run anygame on the highest settings and thats with a 5 year old graphics card! so with a new graphics card it would run prolly everygame at 250 fps! idk if it helped but i use microcenter.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good specs for a gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment