Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What kind of Gaming computer should I buy?

best gaming computer you can buy
 on Festival to upgrade to 80 horse out rate remains unchanged tokens can ...
best gaming computer you can buy image



Gamer197


I was looking to buy a gaming computer and my friends recommended Alienware. I looked at their website and customized the aurora and my total was $6000!!!!!!!! I heard that building one was cheaper but I don't have any exp.Could I pay someone to do it for me or should I just buy the aurora without customizing it to the max? Please help.


Answer
I don't think you need to build a super computer cost $6000 to run current games. With the starting spec of the Alenware Aurora ($1199) is good enough to run the games max out.

Should i sell my 360 and use the money to buy a new gaming computer?




Rhomp


I hate the 360, the games ive played last about 10 hours for me before i want to keel over and puke.

Like GTA4 and Halo 3, some of the most overrated games in history.

So please give me reasons and or options on what i could do with the money/ what gaming computer i should buy.



Answer
Well saying GTA4 and Halo 3 are overrated is a matter of opinion and not fact. I have a gaming computer, Xbox 360, and PS3. In my opinion the Xbox 360 is the best system for games. I would suggest a PS3, but if you puke playing the 360 you might break a PS3. Honestly if you really do not like the 360 you should consider another platform like a PC that would be more suitable for your taste. The PC is great for strategy games and MMO's, and some old and new school FPS games. Another thing you will have to consider is a good gaming PC will cost you at least $1500 unless you build one yourself you might be able to knock a few hundred dollars off the price. Also the frustration that comes with a gaming computer because sometimes things just don't work. If the 360 makes you puke playing games imagine getting excited buying a new PC game coming home and the game continuously crashes because of some random issue that can take hours to fix. And if you don't know a lot about bios settings, open gl, and just simply being able to troubleshoot software issues good luck. I'm not saying this will definitely happen, but with PC's dont be surprised. I would never chose a gaming PC over the 360, but it very well be what you need to get your gaming fix.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of Gaming computer should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment