Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Best computer for gaming?




bravo


Hi everyone i have core 2 due cpu with 1 gb 3d card and 2gb ram but i can't play tomb raider 2013 probably and know i thinking about upgrading my cpu so i need advise from u guys that quad core prossesor is good enough for gaming ? If yes then which model is best and also tell me about 3d card that which one is suitable with quad core prossesor and how much ram do i use? Am really looking forward to watch dog's and lot a high games r coming in 2014 can any one help with upgrading my cpu? Any one?


Answer
The CPU isn't really what you need to upgrade for gaming. Many people think it's neccecary however it's a common PC gamers mistake. What you need to be spending more of your money and upgrades on are Graphics cards as these are what gets you your gaming performance.
Your graphics card is probably a low end graphics card and is outdated so I would recommend a better graphics card like the AMD radeon HD7770:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/XFX-FX-777A-ZNF4-Graphics-Mini-DisplayPort-Dual-Link/dp/B007A44T42/ref=sr_1_5?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1375646797&sr=1-5&keywords=AMD+RADEON+HD7770

However your CPU itself is very old and so is your RAM. Looking at your entire computer the whole thing needs an upgrade. You will have to keep replacing all the parts to get a decent gaming PC.
Most of the newer CPU's have more recent sockets so your motherboard won't be compatiable with them either. Plus your motherboard with an older socket and a generally older motherboard overall may not support as much ram. And for gaming I would say 4-8gb is the sweet spot.

So overall I would recommend buying a new PC. I recommend this if you're thinking about it as it's a great PC which will get you great performance on tons of games and applications. It's really cheap and reliable and from a trusted UK company that has free shipping:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vibox-Dynamo-AMD-Quad-Core-HD7750-Top-Gaming-PC-8GB-1TB-Super-Fast-Computer-/190829864226?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item2c6e58a522

Hope this helped.

Decent Computer Video Card For Gaming?




William


I need advice. I need a decent video card for my computer, with dedicated video ram of at least 512 MB, or preferably higher. I need a card that's decent, and that's cheap, something that's good for video games in 2013.

Please take the video card into consideration with my Computer. Will it be able to work?

Here are my computer specs, or at least i think they are

Manufacturer: Hewlett- Packard Company
Model: s5-1204
Processor: Intel(r) Pentium(r) CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
Installed memory (RAM) 4.00Gb
System type: 64 bit operating system.

Thank you for reading and for you suggestions, I appreciate it.



Answer
Hi William,

Your CPU isn't fast, but that is okay as it still can run games like Skyrim and Battlefield 3 but that really depends on what graphics card you choose.

I've listed the cards on NewEgg below, I hope this helps.

-EDIT-

Sorry I missed the HP model details, you can only use a slimline/low profile graphics card.

The HD 5450 I've listed below is $33 on NewEgg.com, also the 220W is just enough for the graphics card to run.

There are faster low profile graphics cards, but your power supply really limits you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best computer for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment