Sunday, September 15, 2013

What is the best monitor for gaming?

120hz monitor for gaming
 on EYES MAC Painterly Paint Pot MAC Parfait Amour e/s MAC Sketch e/s MAC ...
120hz monitor for gaming image



Moses


I'm looking for a 120hz monitor with 7 or less millisecond response time( it should be black to white to black not gray to gray) also its height and tilt should be adjustable. I would like 3d but it is not necessary. Also please read reviews and make sure it is really good, and the screen size should be 23-30 i would like bigger but if the size slows it down then smaller is still good. I don't care what lights the screen, I don't want there to be speakers built into the computer.

Thank you for reading this and giving me your best opinion.



Answer
Asus monitors seem to be the top of the range in 24" monitors at the moment. If you want to run 3D then 120hz is the recommended minimum and will also give you very smooth appearance if you have a decent graphics card. Here is a review of some Asus monitors. Pretty informative review but basically the general consensus seems to be 2ms response time or lower and 120hz or higher in any brand will give you the performance you need. Here's a review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfPtZGnBrog
The VG248QE looks awesome to me and would be well worth the extra bucks if you are into your visuals for gaming. If you have a high end graphics card this will definitely give you the best representation of what your card can do. Any higher spec than the VG248QE and your spending money on performance you won't even notice. Good luck. :)

How to take fully advantage of my 120Hz monitor?




Someone


Hi,
I just bought a 120Hz Acer GD235HZ monitor and when I am playing in my settings on Call Of Duty, the maximum I can use is 75ghz?
Someone knows why?
The screen is linked to my HD 4000 Graphics with a DVI cable.

Thank you ;)



Answer
besides the monitor, the computer also should be with very, very high end hardware. games do not support that much refresh rates but if you have a monster gaming pc and turn on vsynch, you might get around 100-110 fps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best monitor for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment