Wednesday, February 5, 2014

does 3-monitor gaming required in future?




Mohammed


Hi all
I am planing to build new gaming PC
however, I saw 3-monitors avaliable and supported by new graphic cards.
I really did not like this idea.
I prefer to purchase 2560*1600 monitor instead.
what do you think ?


thanks



Answer
I like a 3 monitor setup better than 1 high resolution monitor just because you can multitask a lot better and for gaming you have a larger field of view. You'll probably see about twice as much with 3D Vision/Eyefinity monitor setup because you will have 2 monitors on the side just for your peripheral vision.

I recently bought a Asus VN247H-P monitor, this one has a very small bezel. You may want to check that out.

Looking for some reasonable thin bezel monitors!?




Brandon


I am looking to set up a gaming set up and need some monitors. I would prefer a 23-24 inch monitor. MAYBE a 22 inch. I am not looking to spend a lot of money, anywhere near $150 would be ideal.

For those of you who don't know, bezel is the border outside the actual monitor.



Answer
i have a perfect monitor for you. this is the one I'm using and i couldn't be happier. if you now anything about monitors you'll know wot i mean
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6818950
you can also catch it on sale
the only think its missing is a HDMI port




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does 3-monitor gaming required in future?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment