Saturday, October 5, 2013

How to play Skyrim on PC with 2 monitors?

gaming monitor lcd
 on T51WA 15.4-inch LCD Monitor released by BenQ in India
gaming monitor lcd image



BlackHawk2


I have 2 different monitors, 1 LCD and 1 CRT. They are both about the same size (17"). I think many people have said that you have to have at least 3 monitors for something like that, but I only have 2. I want to be able to see more of the game in both monitors; in other words, I am trying to get the game window to be visible in both monitors so I can see more while in-game. I have been playing with settings trying to figure out what to do, but I can't figure it out. Right now I can only see the game in one screen; does anyone know how to do this?


Answer
I saw this discussed in another forum & one responder made an interesting comment - "the crosshair will be in the bezel of the screens". These links should set you on the right path:

http://www.gameskyrim.com/dual-monitors-t203111.html

http://www.wsgf.org/article/widescreen-method

http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=23002

What is best for gaming and videogame recording purposes?




Ronny


I am unsure what to chose, a 16 inch LCD TV or a
20(ish) inch LCD monitor, gaming wise what would
be the best choice and why?



Answer
Doesn't really matter about the TV you play on, it's not like we are going to see it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to play Skyrim on PC with 2 monitors?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment