Saturday, October 5, 2013

Is it possible to set your tv up to display HUD on video games to separate screens?

best led pc monitor for gaming
 on Best Monitor For Gaming>> Best Gaming Monitor Tips and Guide! | Smart ...
best led pc monitor for gaming image






I have a 32inch LED tv and use it to play Xbox360/Ps3 and i was wondering if it was passable to set up my pc monitor to display the minimap or other parts from the hud like the score.


Answer
I wont have the best answer but i can kind of help you out. I dont think there is any way to take the radar off of the tv you are playing it on but im sure with a capture card and the right software you can pull it from the TV and copy it onto your computer screen. Il be waiting as well to see what someone for technically inclined than i am to answer too cause im interested in doing this now lol :)

What is the best monitor for a gaming computer?




James


I just built my own gaming computer, and I was wondering what is the best monitor for it. My computer has a good graphics card so I want a monitor that is 1080p. At the moment I am using a 1080p tv, until I can find a good enough monitor. If possible I would also like it to be around $100. Please also provide a link to where I can get it. Thanks!


Answer
Haha same here! here's a good 1080p LED (not LCD better!) Monitor with free shipping from www.newegg.com which is where all the custom built PC enthusiast get there extra parts from...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009316

^^Lol the guy above me posted it at the same time I did lol. It's whatever. I posted it the same time but I left my slow comp on and it connected it later than his. This wasn't a re-post.

Here's another one that is the closest to $100 as possible, the shipping says "$8.50" but you can sign up for a free thing and get 2 day rush shipping absolutely free.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236203




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to set your tv up to display HUD on video games to separate screens?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment