Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What computer parts do I need to build one myself?

best gaming computer specs 2013
 on The Best PC Gaming Headsets in 2013 - Elite Gaming Computers
best gaming computer specs 2013 image



Alvin


If you can give me suggestions & information about the gaming computer spec i have below that I want to build myself. PLEASE, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS!!!

This is what I have in mind:

Case: Reasonable Price on a Full Tower

Processor: Intel® Core⢠i7 4820K Processor (4x 3.70GHz/10MB L3 Cache)
(TBH, something at least 3.0+ghz or what do you guys recommend)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 -- 4x PCI-E 2.0 x16
(I wanted something that can do up to 3-SLI/3 Graphic cards for future purposes or to hear your opinions)

ram: 16GB 2x8GB DDR3-2133 Memory Module
(I really would like to stick to 8GB Sticks only, would love you hear your opinions and does it make any difference on brand?)

graphic card: GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM)
(I was gonna buy one now, and in a year or two later I can buy more if my graphic card cant support the game, am I doing this right to save money and to keep it up to date with future games?)

Fan: I REALLY DO NEED HELP, TRYING TO AVOID LIQUID COOLER?
(I REALLY NEED HELP HERE)

Hard Drive: 500GB at least
(I've been looking into SSD, but they are so expensive for 500gb...
I also read that it's good for gaming? But it only makes a difference in the loading screen not game play.. if someone knows anything about it? Thanks)

CD/DVD: Some Random reason price one with blue ray
(Any recommendation?)

Wifi/Bluetooth: Any some reasonable quality internal thing.
(Any recommendation?)

Media Card: Internal Media card reader
(Any recommendation?)

power supply: some kind of 1200 waltz power supply
(I dont know if any brand or stuff makes a big difference...)


PLEASE, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS!!!
This is my first time...The only website I know of is newegg.com and if anyone knows a really detailed guide.
thank you!



Answer
What are you going to do with it? I hope not only gaming?

SSD's are only good for acces/transfer times.. so it will only help at loading times but ofcourse not in the actual gameplay. It will also help to keep windows snappy and boot it up fast. Just get a 120GB disk to put windows+programs on it plus a 1 or 2 tb hard drive.
Bluray drives are expensive and useless.. it's 2013 and optical media are dead. A DVD player might be useful only for drivers and os installation.

And in my opinion: Don't go for multiple videocards. Selling the old graphics card and buying a single new one is in my opinion almost always a better option. That way you get less heat, newer technology and no need for expensive psu's and motherboards.

I want to upgrade my gameing pc but i dont know where to start?




justin


I recently bought I gaming computer and I really would like to upgrade it to run new games like bf4 and arma 3 my specs are
amd x2 270 processor at 3.4ghz
4 gigs of ram
NIVIDIA 520 gfx card
windows 7
what should I upgrade and what should I look out for ? Thankyou



Answer
First,you should get an i3 3220 or AMD FX 6300.Here is a comparison: http://anandtech.com/bench/Product/699?vs=677 It shows that FX 6300 is better in games(and applications) which require more cores.
Get a ATI Raeon HD7770 or GTX 650Ti or 650Ti BOOST.Here is a comparison: http://anandtech.com/bench/Product/536?vs=680 It shows that GTX 650Ti is better in 90% of the games or atleast you should get GTX 650(Non Ti).
4GB or 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM.
So it would run all games of 2013 at Medium-High settings,2014 at Medium-Low settings but will surely run all games smoothly.This performance would be on 1920X1080 resolution while at 1366X768 you can play most of the games at MAX settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What computer parts do I need to build one myself?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment