Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How can I play fullscreen apps on one monitor while doing something else on another monitor?

gaming monitor test
 on Operating System on From Operating Systems And Third Set From Windows ...
gaming monitor test image



zaxslash


I am dualviewing my laptop with another monitor but when I try to play flash videos on the internet in full screen, and go over to another application, the flash goes back into non-fullscreen mode. I would also like to play some fullscreen games on my other monitor. Is there any programs that can help me out?


Answer
This is part of the way windows is designed, if you change focus you're going to leave full screen mode. You might have some luck using F11 to put the browser in full screen mode, but I don't have a dual screen setup going on to test it myself.

What parts do i need for a good gaming computer that will be able to play new games with no choppy framerates?




StephanB


New games that have really good graphics like Crysis and so on, what parts will I need that can play them all on highest settings?


Answer
i have these spec:

OS: Window XP Pro 32bit SP3
CPU: Intel dual-core 3.0ghz
Motherboard:Asus P5KPL-AM
Video: Palit Geforce 9800GT 1GB
RAM: 3GB of RAM

i tested it on modern games like CRYSIS,GTA 4,Call Of Duty 4,Red Alert 3,Bioshock, and other modern games with ALL HIGH settings and very fast FPS (Frame Per Second) but my screen resolution is "1024x768" which my monitor won't support higher resolution and i always turn off the "Anti Aliasing" but i upgraded my computer with

OS: Window 7 Ultimate
CPU: Intel core-2 quad 3.0ghz
Motherboard:Asus P5KPL-AM
Video: Geforce 250GTX 1GB
RAM: 4GB of RAM

it gives a little smoother and fast the above spec is the very budget rig but either of these two they are awesome gaming experience ..Goodluck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I play fullscreen apps on one monitor while doing something else on another monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment