Monday, September 16, 2013

how to turn a simple desktop to a gaming computer?

best gaming computer hp
 on hp hp laptops laptop top 10 hp laptops top hp laptops top ten laptop ...
best gaming computer hp image



weldawadya


my friend has an about 2005 stock hp tower computer and wants to turn it into a gaming computer. I don't currently know the specs in it, but what is the minimum specs he should have?
Edit: I know windows xp.is a stable and pretty fast os, but would a linux distribution based on gaming or other os be better?



Answer
460 GTX, dual core processor 3Ghz+, 6GB+ RAM.

What parts exactly did you use to build a really good gaming computer?




Mike


im going to build a gaming computer I dont want to waste my time looking through lists or finding out which setup works better for me or how i can improve it to my liking. I just want someone to list the parts EXACTLY for a gaming computer they built that still works fine for them and is priced reasonably. thanks


Answer
Sorry, but not that easy.. You have to do research.. Lots of it. Read up on it for at least a day or two. Make sure all your parts are compatible.. Everyone's computer is unique. If you want a stamp, press, and ship computer, buy one from dell or hp or something. Building a computer is not for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to turn a simple desktop to a gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment