Saturday, October 5, 2013

What tv (32") should I use as a computer monitor?

gaming monitor hz
 on ... _01_asus_unveil_vg2788he_gaming_monitor_1080p_144hz_refresh_rate.jpg
gaming monitor hz image
Q. I'll try to be brief. Should I buy the 1080p and 120 hz or should I go for a cheaper option? I have found an Insignia brand from best buy with 1080p and 120HZ with a 6.5ms response rate at a reasonable price with good reviews. This will be used almost strictly as a computer gaming monitor. FYI Running crossfire with Radeon 4850's


Answer
well if you want the best quality i would say buy the 1080p tv and connect it using an
HDMI cable which are very good for the best quality and either way i would choose a hd tv!! hope this helps!!

Is it possible to amplifiy the Hz on a flatscreen?

Q. Found out it is possible to get 3D gaming with my graphics card, got excited till I fond out my TV monitor is not 120 Hz its 60. Was wondering if I could just "amplify" the hertz. I cant imagine you couldnt, but can imagine an amplifier isnt availible.


Answer
You will NEVER be able to do that. Don't even think it.

A display's maximum refresh rate (how many times a second it can redraw a screen) is not something that you can increase. It is hardwired into the TV's electronics that controls the LCD panel.

You want a TV that is capable of working with your video card to display stereoscopic 3D, that capability has to be built into the TV at the factory.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tv (32") should I use as a computer monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment