Saturday, September 14, 2013

Does anyone know of a good gaming laptop?

best gaming laptop computer under 1000
 on Best Gaming Computer Under 1000-Reviews From Top Experts | Refurbished ...
best gaming laptop computer under 1000 image



Oliver


I am looking for a cheepish gaming laptop around the £800-£900 under a £1000 hopefully, that can play games like: Skyrim, maybe the call of duty's. It would be great if it can play Minecraft at maximum graphics/ render distance. If you know of any that would be great, even a pc that is under £1000 that can play good games.Thanks all answers are appreciated!


Answer
The "Asus G75" series gaming laptops are pretty good, get the ones that cost around $1,200.

It should be able to run Minecraft fine. I paid $2,000 for my computer, it can run every game fine, but Minecraft still has issues XD Be sure to get the mod "Optifine"

Also, DON'T BUY AN ALIENWARE! They are EXTREMELY overpriced.

What type of gaming computer would be best for me?




The Worm


*Bear with me because I know nothing about this stuff*

Just for light gaming. I need to be able to run NBA 2K, Sims 3, Skyrim, GTA (All with mods), and maybe Kerbal Space Program.

My price range is probably under $1000.

My main question is: What type of computer fits me?

I would prefer a gaming laptop over a desktop for sure, but what are the cons of a laptop in my price range?

Additional things to note is that I need to be able to plug an x-box controller into the computer (no idea if that applies for all pc's)

Another question I have is: Will I constantly have to perform "updates" to my computer, laptop or desktop? Or are they optional? If they are mandatory how much would that cost? (Again if i'm way off it's because I know nothing about this)

My last question isn't as important, but are PC's like this reliable for surfing the web, going on youtube, doing hw? (Who cares about HW anyway when you have games)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Understand that this stuff is all new to me, so a detailed explanation would be awesome.

I'll be sure to give best answer if anyone could really help me



Answer
Email me for recommendations here m_techno@rocketmail.com
your question is some what too congested




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know of a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment