Saturday, September 14, 2013

Does anybody know any cheap and good quality gaming computer brands?

best quality gaming computer
 on ... best of times it is the worst of times--
best quality gaming computer image



Thomas Len


I am looking for a DESKTOP Gaming Computer that is $2000 and under, or would it be cheaper and better to build one myself with the parts?


Answer
Building is cheaper (usually) since you save on labor. But then again you can make a mistake and get a wrong parts, you can get DOA part and spend huge amount of time troubleshooting (since you have no replacements). Building yourself is fun but can be frustrating for the first time (and second...).
For under $2000 you can get absolutely the best computer and I mean one that will run all games on high settings and 1080p and decent FPS. It surely will be i5 2500K or 2600K, 8GB RAM, and really nice video card like ATI 6950 or Nvidia GTX 560 Ti and up. Check this computer:

What is the best website where I can customize my own gaming computer?




J Jackson


What is the best website out there that allows me to customize my own gaming computer. When I say "Best" website, I mean good quality company, reliable, good prices (not too worried about price, but better prices are good), and good customer service and stuff like that.
I will not buy separate parts and build the computer myself because I don't know how to do it and it will cost the same as buying a computer after hiring someone to do it for me anyway.



Answer
it wouldn't be the brightest option to buy a computer, but don't ignore me just yet. A good reliable place to buy a gaming computer is ibuypower.com, because they have great customer support. Also, it is hundreds less expensive than alienware. Now this is what I think you should do. Go to ibuypower.com, they have a custom build configurator that lets you choose which parts you want, print the sheet out, and buy those parts. This will work 100% of the time, because the parts you picked on the website are all compatible, and you can trust ibuypower.com, so you KNOW its compatible. Building a computer is not as hard as you think. Heck, my 12 year old cousin did it, and he's not the brightest person in school. I highly recommend doing some research on building computers on the internet before you jump the gun and decide to build/buy a gaming computer. Know what you're going into, and that your sure of your decision of buying vs. building. Building a computer would cost hundreds and hundreds less than actually buying a custom built gaming computer, and you already know that the parts are compatible because you used the custom build configurator. It's actually quite simple. Also, you can get parts for real real real cheap at newegg.com. Their prices will blow your mind, and they have a huge selection. Thanks for listening, and good luck with your computer!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anybody know any cheap and good quality gaming computer brands?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment