Sunday, September 15, 2013

Does my monitor size effect my gaming performance?

gaming monitor 32 inch
 on ... 32-Inch AQUOS 1080p Gaming LCD TV Black TV DISPLAYS MONITORS DISPLAYS
gaming monitor 32 inch image



mentalfiss


I always see people posting their monitor size when comparing performance. Why is this? Does it really matter? I'm using a 32 inch 720p tv as a monitor. I also have a 20 inch flat screen computer monitor in storage. Will one be faster than the other and why?


Answer
ur dumb hahahah

With the technology these days would it be better to use a flat screen TV as my primary PC monitor?




Jerry Hamm


Or will I get higher quality by just buying a nice 24" flat screen PC monitor, or could I buy a 32 inch flat screen TV that would be just as nice only bigger? What would be the best? Plasma, LCd etc..


Answer
Besides 32" would be too big in a normal office setup, TVs will have poorer color reproduction from a graphic design standpoint. Movies, sports, games will look great, of course. Plasmas are prone to screen burn-in. LCD will provide narrow viewing angles. Monitors will often have wider viewing angles and better overall image quality.

If you are just doing office applications, internet, and gaming, you will probably not notice the difference between a TV and a monitor. If you are doing graphic design or want accurate color reproduction, then get a good 24" monitor, such as the Dell U2410.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does my monitor size effect my gaming performance?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment