Saturday, June 14, 2014

2010 gaming computer build?




Aurian


Hi, I was looking to build a good gaming computer. I don't know what parts are compatible with each other. I can figure out how to install the parts through videos and online forums. I have a budget of around $1000. I don't need a mouse, keyboard, or monitor. I am purchasing a 1080p samsung 22' screen. I want the computer to play world of warcraft, call of duty, and other mmorpg/first person shooters. Could someone please provide me with a build that can run these games on maximum settings. Thanks in advance
I don't want the computer itself. I want a list of parts to buy. I'm going to custom build it



Answer
Here's a list you could easily modify (the budget doesn't include Windows or a monitor)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/overclock-cpu-gpu,2655.html

The solution... go with a single Radeon 5830 instead of two, the savings are enough for a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium plus your Samsung 22" monitor. If the monitor is a separate purchase that doesn't need to be included in your $1000 budget, upgrade your graphics card to a single Radeon 5850. That leaves an open slot for a CrossfireX upgrade 1-2 years down the road.

http://www.techspot.com/review/206-his-radeon-hd-5850/page4.html

Anyway, this system is overkill for titles like Call of Duty and WoW... Even a $170 Radeon 5770 can max those games out. This computer is capable of playing games like Just Cause 2, Far Cry 2 and Crysis.

AutoCAD 2010 computer for gaming?




Dylan


On the 26th I am getting a custom built computer that was used for AutoCAD 2010. I'm getting it from a family member, he spent atleast 1000$ on it and it was used for 3D modeling and such. I am not interested in using it for AutoCAD, but for gaming. I play games like World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, SWTOR, League of Legends, etc. Are the specs on a 1000$+ custom built computer for AutoCAD typically good for gaming?


Answer
Yes is perfect for gaming!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 2010 gaming computer build?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment