Friday, June 6, 2014

how to connect a xbox 360 to a gaming monitor?




da fuq


So i am getting a gaming monitor for my birthday but i don't know what i need. i also have a HD PVR2 but monitors don't have sound. someone told me you could get speakers but how would the HD PVR capture the sound. i need help on how to connect it all up, things that i'll need etc. and if you put it into instructions it would help a lot thanks in advance


Answer
Just buy a small 1080p HDTV. That way it'll have built-in speakers, and should be easier to connect with your HD PVR.

I'm using a 30" HDTV for my 360 and it's also my computer monitor.

Is this a good monitor for xbox 360 gaming?




Alex


LINK >>> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+27%22+LCD+HD+Monitor/1679225.p?id=1218279314992&skuId=1679225

What caught my attention was the response time, because after doing some research I found out that lower response time means less motion blur and stuff. Is this true? Because I have a 32" samsung HDTV that has a 6ms response time and the motion blur is really noticeable. So I figured I'd invest in a monitor, plus monitors are better than TV's for gaming anyway I heard. (The best TV for gaming is plasmas, but those are pricy and I don't have enough room for one anyway)

So I just want to know if this will eliminate the motion blur and stuff and if it does, let me know if I will experience any other issues with this monitor?



Answer
Thats the monitor I have, and I know from personal experience that it's a superb screen. There really is no motion blur on it, that mostly has to to with the game. I've had mine for about 9 months now and there hasn't been a problem since. In short, its great. Also, all of the stuff you heard about motion blur is true, but being noticeable on a 6ms response time monitor is unusual. Normally even 5ms is very hard to notice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to connect a xbox 360 to a gaming monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment