Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dell monitor with PS3??

Q. Has anyone used a ps3 with a dell SP2208WFP 22" monitor. The monitor goes upto 1080p. Whats the quality like with blu-ray movies?

It also has a 2ms response time, will this make much different with the speed of gaming or watching blu-ray movies as opposed to 6ms ot 8ms?


Answer
This is a fantastic monitor! I highly reccommend it. I just got it and it has the best quality for only $300! (on sale now at dell.com) The 4 port USB hub, Webcam, Mic, and HDMI input are all bonuses! This monitor has the fastest response time on the market! (2ms) It also has a very high contrast ratio. (2000:1) (cheaper monitors have a low contrast ratio such as 700:1) This is great for you because of the HDMI port so you can easily connect your PS3. This is literally an HD monitor, and there will be a noticable difference with a slower response time such as 6ms or 8ms, especially with Blu-Ray movies and games on the PS3.

Feel free to contact me via my answers page with any other questions you may have!

Quality vs Quantity for gaming need fast answers!!?




Slice


Ok, I need a monitor-enthusiasts opinion on this one. Which one would you rather have for gaming?

32" inch 1368x768 LCD monitor /w speakers, 8ms response rate, 60hz, 2000:1 contrast ratio?

Or...

23" inch 1920x1080p LED monitor /w speakers, 2ms response rate, 60hz, 50,000,000:1 contrast ratio?

I need to know pretty soon, is having 1080p resolution, led, 6ms faster response rate, and higher contrast worth giving up the 9 inches of screen size? Once again this is for gaming, I will be using it for my xbox 360 and PC gaming. It's all set up at a desk, I have a fancy office chair I set in for when I play my games. 10 points for best answer!!!



Answer
Speaking from experience/personal preference, i have found monitors reaching and bigger than 32 inches to be strenuous on my eyes and give me headaches. because it is a desk set up, i find the 20-23 inch ones better because you are so close. I would only recommend the 32 inch if you are going to be sitting at a distance from it, not right in front of you. And because it is for gaming, i presume you will spend extended periods of time in front of it, the 23 inch will be better for your eyes. As per the contrast ratio vs. the size, you wont see a giant difference, and there may not even be a visible difference. All things said, again, if it is a desk set up i would go with the 23 inch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dell monitor with PS3??
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment