Sunday, June 1, 2014

Roxio Game Capture Video Wave crashes when I add background audio?




Corio


I recently installed the video editing software for my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro and everything works except for adding background audio. The capture card does not record my voice while I'm playing so I figured I would use Sound Recorder to record it while I play and then just overlay my voice after recording the video. The problem is that whenever I click the "Add Background Audio" button the File Explorer appears but a message immediately pops up saying "Videowave has stopped working" and then the program closes.

I am using a Toshiba Satellite A665(64 bit) with a Core i3, and Intel HD Graphics. I have Windows 8 and the program would only install when I used the Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibility mode(if I didn't do this the installation would roll back when doing something with DirectX 9). I have attempted running the software with Game Booster Razer and also after installing a patch from October 2012 and restarting a computer but it still crashes when I try to add audio.
Any Ideas?



Answer
Hello, Microsoft answer desk is free and a great source of accurate information. And has helped a lot of computer users...
http://www.pcworld.com/article/245772/microsofts_answer_desk_offers_live_free_and_fee_tech_support.html Speak to Microsoft Certified Technicians Call 1-866-610-3132 Toll Free
microsoft-support.fixnow.us Here is the
old stand by http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/#tab0 This site is very good,
http://www.laptoprepair101.com/laptop/category/hardware-test-utilities/
Good Luck...

How to stop laptop overheating when playing games?




Jake


elloo. So my problem is that when i play games like dishonored and NFSMW (2012) my computer overheats. Now I have solved this problem by simply putting a fan beside my computer but that extremely inconvinient during winter. I defragged my PC.
Here are my specs.
8GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce 540M
Intel i5 2410M @ 2.3GHZ
Dat enuff infomation?



Answer
Nice laptop.

You may already know this, but I definitely wouldn't play with it on your lap because that can cause damage to your legs over time, plus since yours is overheating I imagine you probably play on a desk or something most of the time anyway.

Try taking something like a small paperback book or something to prop up your laptop with so that the hottest parts of it aren't touching the desk. This increased surface area being exposed to the air will help cooling fairly significantly, especially if your fan happens to blow out of the bottom. And, if you ever have a fan blowing on it, it will stay especially cool when the bottom is exposed.

If that doesn't work you could always buy one of those external fan things. It basically fits to the bottom of your laptop and keep it off the desk so the bottom is exposed, and it has little built in fans that help blow even more heat out.

Hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Roxio Game Capture Video Wave crashes when I add background audio?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment