Monday, June 9, 2014

tv as pc gaming monitor?




Kyle


so ive been searching far and wide for a new monitor and i tried using my dads tv as one and i really liked it is a 32 inch sharp 1080p 60Hz the model number is LC-32LB150U and it looked really nice hooked up to my pc i measured the input lag since tvs are really bad with that and got around 250 ms also measured my asus monitor by comparison and got pretty much the same thing also the response time was only 1.5 seconds less then my monitor so my question: is a tv really a giant no for use as a pc gaming monitor i know its a big no for fps i play a little bit of counter strike which im already terrible at and eventually ill probably get titan fall the games i play most on my pc is stuff like skyrim or league of legends so to try and not drag out this post any longer is that sharp tv good or is there a better tv to use for a pc and if there is i would perfer 32inch 1080p $300 or less or am i stuck with my small 21.5 inch screen OH YA and one more thing i dont think i would care for 120Hz monitor if you would suggest it those tn panels just sacrafice to much color for my liking


Answer
My problem with doing this is my normal monitor is large, and I sit pretty close to it, so small stuff is okay at a high resolution. On the TV, I have to lower my resolution because some text and stuff is too small to see all they back on the couch. So it isn't really a good alternative.

What's a good monitor for gaming?




Question3r


I want is a good simple LCD monitor with a good clear image, don't care much about the speakers or extra features. I just want to play games with no problem.
My budget is around $150 - $ 250. I would like 1080p, but not if it will make my computer lag.

I found this monitor that caught my interest, but some bad reviews made me confused.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049

I'm really confused when it comes to monitor buying, so if you can help me that would be great.
Here's my specs :
AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.66ghz
4gb DDR2
Sapphire HD 5770 1gb GDDR5



Answer
Looks like a good monitor to me, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if it were me.

The monitor itself can do 1080p, it has an HDMI input so if your video card will be able to output the best quality picture. All around a good choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tv as pc gaming monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment