Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wheres A Good Gaming Computer Desk?




Connor Cla


I am looking for something thats pretty long, and has a pretty large desk space. Im going to be fitting 2 monitors, a stereo, and some other things on this. My price range is anywhere from $0-$400. I want it to be fairly high quality. I would also like it to have some good features, such as raised platforms on the right and left sides for the speakers, though, these are optional. Thanks for the help!

Details:

http://www.amazon.com/Office-Star-Saturn-Mixed-Workstation/dp/B00182DLS2/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1319678016&sr=8-11

Id like it to have sort of the same design as this desk, but at least 6+ inches bigger.
Thats what I was going to do, I was going to build one with my friend over the summer. We calculated how much it would be and it would be 200 (including labor costs) So 150. I did a Cinema 4d preview and so far thats my best option, but I wanted to see if there was any pre-made ones that may fit my specs.



Answer
This might sound dumb, but I you will need to scrafice some of that fancy stuff if its meant for gaming. I suggest you buy a large piece of geniune pine wood and get 2 pieces of little ones for leges. And then you can just keep cutting woods and hammering shelves or whatever you want on there. If you have the tools already, it will cost you around $150 for the best you can build. I suggest you buy it from Totem, they have good quality products.

Good gaming computer?




csstacey21


I'm looking for a new computer to be able to play StarCraft 2. I currently have a laptop I use for web browsing, word processing, and most work related needs, but it freezes up when it tries to run games. So I'm looking for a computer, desktop or laptop, that can be a media machine that will allow me to play games and watch movies.

I already have an HD monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse, and a speaker system set up at my desk that I use when I need a dual screen for work, so I'm open to a desktop over a laptop because I won't need to buy additional peripherals. Ideally the purchase will stay below $600, but I'd be willing to go towards $800. One key thing for desktop though is that if I have to get a tower I want it to be something I can easily upgrade individual parts in the future.

Here are the specs required/recommended for StarCraft 2:

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=26242

Thanks!



Answer
starcraft 2 can be play on about any average pc get any dell desktop thats around 500$ and you should be able to play alot of way better graphics games but if you really want a good one for very long use i might suggest you save up a lil bit more for the imac




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wheres A Good Gaming Computer Desk?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment