Sunday, June 1, 2014

Why is the first kill not counted in Resident Evil 5 mercenaries combo time?




Jill


In RE5 mercenaries, the first kill in combo does not count in my game. I've seen a few youtube videos with the same deal. Why?


Answer
When you kill enemies the number in the right hand corner of the screen displays the number of combos you get. Combos only count when you kill multiple enemies . Killing one enemy isn't considered a combo because there is no combination.

Are video games bad?




mario4ak


Some people think video games are bad i wonder if they realy are?


Answer
Video Games are bad to a certain excess. For instance, if you spend hours a day in front of a screen, your vision will slowly start to fade faster than normal. It will stimulate your brain to make you think "inside the box". It will affect your thinking so that you won't be able think for yourself. Kills brain cells, and slowly turn yourself dumber(I hate to say it).

But if on occasion, for 30 to 1 hour a day, and you spend your other time reading, learning, exercise, you should be fine.

I am a gamer myself and I could see myself and my grades slipping downwards. I went to 30 mins a day of video games, and then school, reading, BowFlex, and sports, my grades came up, I got to the point that I could think farther into my mind.

So I would say, video games are not bad when you have healthy limits on it. If you play for hours it's bad. It all depends on how much you play.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why is the first kill not counted in Resident Evil 5 mercenaries combo time?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment