Wednesday, June 4, 2014

which monitor is better for gaming a 1440p 279$ or a 1600p 395$ both are korean monitors?




Melisa


My specs are a 17 2600 a Gtx 680 2gb but I will be upgrading it to the Gtx 880 as soon as it comes out. I also have 8 GB of ram and 1TB hard drive and am using a 27 1080p monitor right now but I will like to upgrade it to one of these since am going to get a Gtx 880


Answer
That resolution needs some serious horsepower for gaming. If you just want to use it for movies or other stuff then it's okay. But for gaming, you will need a Radeon HD 7970 or something like that for reasonable fps with high settings in many games today.

I would personally just opt for a 1080p monitor as it is more than enough and will be for years to come. But if you really want to buy the bigger resolution monitors, I would suggest the 1440p one as the lag will be lower.

Also check out the brightness and other image settings and see which one has better specs there.

Monitor for gaming computer?




Chase


So I decided to build a gaming computer. I have pretty much decided on everything except the monitor. This will be for many different games such as WoW, SWTOR, BF3, half-life, assassin's creed and others. I was interested in getting one of those korean 2560x1440 monitors but I was wondering if I should use 3 monitors instead. I can't afford to get 3 2560x1440 monitors, but I could get 1920x1080. Would you suggest multiples monitors or the one monitor?


Answer
Personally, I think three monitors is great when you play realistic flight simulators, racing games, etc. When you play FPS like BF3, you want everything to be in your eyesight in order to react quickly, and having three monitors WILL make it hard to react or see things. If I were you I would go with one high res monitor, may be a second one for miscellaneous things, like switching music during gameplay or chatting on FB or whatever.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which monitor is better for gaming a 1440p 279$ or a 1600p 395$ both are korean monitors?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment