Saturday, June 14, 2014

Second monitor input lag?




Austin


So, I have a laptop (screen resolution 1600x900, Win8) that I've been connecting to a 1080p tv through an HDMI cable and using it as a dual monitor. This was working just fine until last weekend, when I moved some stuff around and my friend dicked with my graphics card settings a touch. Now, when I am putting any kind of input into it, it lags by a small amount of time. For example, I'll move my mouse or type something, and it'll take just a bit to actually move the mouse or create text. This problem is localized to the tv, the laptop works fine. In addition, the screen will not fit into it's native resolution. When I have the tv set to 1080p, the margins of the display will disappear off the sides of the screen. Before, there was no lag, and the resolution worked fine. What should I do to fix this?


Answer
It is unlikely that your computer settings are the issue; he probably changed a setting on the TV. Go through your TV's menu and see if there is a "game" or "computer" mode and enable it. If there is a 120Hz mode, or similar, disabling that will also reduce lag.

What is a good pc/monitor good for gaming without input lag.?




andy y


Looking for a good 24 in monitor that is good for used as a pc monitor at the same time use it for gaming consoles like the xbox 360. Looking for one that doesn't have that much input lag.


Answer
Apple, Dell, or any cinema quality lcd would be great but they will set you back financially. For unnoticeable lag these monitors are great for all applications and have brilliant contrast.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Second monitor input lag?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment