Monday, October 21, 2013

What is the best PC Gaming Monitor I should get?

gaming pc with monitor
 on Top 5 Best Gaming Monitors including 3D and LCD Monitors (Summer 2011)
gaming pc with monitor image



Anon


I'm going to be building myselfe an amazing over 2,000 dollar Gaming PC which is pretty much going to be an exact replica has Freddie wongs PC if you don't know who that is lets just say the PC is jacked and the best graphics card n whatnot, I'm looking for a great HD monitor that has matte screening I think it's called
Which monitor would be better to get for gaming? Matte? Or glossy? I'm going more towards matte but what do you think?



Answer
Any tn monitor with 120Hz.

How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?




Kris Davie


So i was hoping to be able to use my RGB PC monitor. But obviously i need some sort of special adapter. I think ive seen one before anyway. So can someone specify what adapter or lead of whatever it is i need to play xbox 360 games from my console using my monitor like you would for a TV.


Answer
I'd recommend the 360 to VGA cable sold at http://www.geekquipment.com/video-game-cables.html

I've been using it for a while to play my 360 on my monitor; It's always worked really well for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best PC Gaming Monitor I should get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment