Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What is the best laptop for my budget?

best gaming computer reasonable price
 on Xbox 360 Gaming Chairs | xbox 360 offers
best gaming computer reasonable price image



Braden W


I currently have a gateway desktop computer and I'm thoroughly unimpressed with how crappy it is. Basically I want a good gaming computer, (doesn't have to be amazing but I'd like to be able to run a decent amount of games). My budget is anything under $1000, but I'd prefer to go under 800. I prefer Dell and Toshiba computers but if there are better computers for a reasonable price please name them. Links would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
My recommendation for the best cost:performance in a notebook for gaming is ASUS. I agree with sinister's selection as to the model ( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220566 ) with the GT240M. It's the best GPU you can get in a laptop without taking a gun to your budget.Additionally, Newegg.com is an excellent vendor.

I've owned an Asus for 17-18 months, it's a fantastic value and they are solid as anything you could ask for. I also paid about $1000 and even today I've yet to find anything it cannot run from Crysis to GTAIV or Supreme Commander. And that was a year ago.

Since they're your preferences: Toshiba Laptops are also excellent, most are not suited well to gaming. However, Dell laptops, especially those spec'd to gaming on the XPS line, have a tendency to overheat without an additional cooling solution.

What is a great beginner Gaming Desktop?




raymond


I am very new at pc gaming and I am very interested. I was wondering what are some great beginner desktops at a reasonable price. I have my eyes on the Alienware x51, but I know gaming computers don't usually come built already. Gamers build them themselves, so if you can give me a link to a great gaming desktop or some links to the all the parts that would make a great gaming desktop, it would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
iIbuypower.com you can build it there then find all the parts and assemble it. It will gie you an estimate cost. Stay away from Alienware, they are overpriced ad don't do anything that a regular build couldn't do, if you make your own build you can swap and interchange parts easily. I recommend an i5 processor cause you can overclock it, 8gb ram, vengeance ram, a 2gb nVidia card, caviar black hdd, Asus motherboard... Basic stuff to get you started for around $800




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for my budget?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment