Sunday, October 13, 2013

What is the best site to sell custom built gaming computers on?

best custom gaming computer website
 on laptop, desktop computer, used laptops, used computer for sale, best ...
best custom gaming computer website image



Forest


Hi I am building a custom gaming computer, in order to sell and make a profit, so that I can use the money to buy better parts for a better one. If I were to sell my computer on the internet, what website would be good and trustworthy for selling it?


Answer
Probably craigslist is a good and easy place to start. It is simpler to use than ebay and totally free as well. also, you won't have to worry about shipping it anywhere. Just make sure you have some buddies around when people come over to see it, so they don't try to steal your stuff or anything. Never happened to me when i buy/sell on craigslist, but you hear stories online, and it's better to be safe. But I have had succes using craigslist for this sort of thing before. Make sure you put up lots of pictures, and that you are very detailed about your system specs. Also, i would write out an ad and have friends look at it before you put it up online.

What website can i build a custom gaming computer and pay monthly?




Novacore


I want to build a computer but not from dell or any of those home based computers companies.

I am looking to build a gaming computer like the ones from www.Ibuypower.com but allow monthly payments instead of spending it all at once.

If anyone knows a reliable website where i can do this, pay in USD not Euros or w/e, it would be appreciated.

thx.



Answer
Newegg is the only company I know in America that will do that. If you'd consider GBP, then scan.co.uk is my first and last choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best site to sell custom built gaming computers on?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment