Sunday, October 20, 2013

where to start, computer programming language?

best gaming computer nz
 on ... Sidewinder Mouse | Welcome to 2MORO & IT - NZ'S TOP PC PRODUCTION
best gaming computer nz image



copperbed


I'm graduate student interested in computer programming. However I don't know where to start.
My purpose for learning is purely for hobby. I don't intend to program large games or anything. I want to learn programming as a basic tool to create simple programs, softwares, simple databases, eventually learning my way to create android apps.. Nothing big..
Can someone give me a guide on where to start? I don't want to enroll in a course and find out later, its not exactly what i want.



Answer
Well, you are already a graduate in some other discipline, so I won't have to tell you to go to the premier Media Design School in NZ and learn Software Developing (with emphasis to gaming, of course).
I have come across several buddies who just wanna learn programming for fun, or so that they can solve small computing problems in their own ways. And believe me you, some of these guys end up becoming better programmers than they actually could imagine. Well, if you don't mind programming for only the Windows OS platform, C# is a very powerful high level programming language. Otherwise if you want to code stuff that can run on all platforms, Java is the powerful equivalent. You will also have a much easier time coding android apps if you get good in Java. A crash course in SQL will get you good with databases. Hope I answer your question.

What is a good internet provider for heavy online usage?




Squirrel


I'm moving into a house with 2 friends. We all use the internet virtually nonstop for gaming, movie/tv streaming, and schooling/banking. I'm looking for an internet provider (and a router recommendation if you have one) that could withstand an xbox 360, ps3, and 3-4 computers (probably not all at once), and has enough bandwidth for gaming on ps3 and xbox 360. thanks!
Im in the USA.



Answer
Google ISP's in your area. Normally there's a site that would compare different ISP's. We need to know what country you're in:

ie.
NZ: http://broadband.t5.co.nz/
Australia: http://broadbandguide.com.au/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where to start, computer programming language?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment