Thursday, October 17, 2013

How do i calibrate my computer?

gaming monitor height
 on My first computer, a 1983 Apple IIe. Bought in Singapore in 1984, we ...
gaming monitor height image
Q. The game i usually play is always at the center of my screen, now it is on the far upper left. When i click something, it doesnt work since the display and what i am trying to click r in two diffferent places now. How can i calibrate? and is this a calibration problem?


Answer
I believe it's a display problem on your monitor

there should be buttons on the side
only 4
1) brings up/exits MENU
2) Increase
3) Decrease
4) select (choose THIS one)

you can adjust and center your screen -
move the side walls out
move the height
etc
all the best

What can you do to get rid of neck pain due to playing a video game?




trovalta_s


I played maybe 3 hours of Halo last night. Midway through playing, I lowered the seat because I got a bit uncomfortable. I think that's why it hurts, because I had to look up at a screen more.

I went to sleep hoping I'd feel all better the next day, but no, the pain is still there when I have my neck in certain positions. I can straigthen my neck with a bit of pain, but I can't seem to arch it back more then that.

Anybody go through this before?
Good to know I'm no alone. And for your information I was playing Halo, the original. I don't usually play video games (because I'd probably get addicted), but I saw it for 20 bucks and I do have a new graphics card I wanted to test out.



Answer
It's a common enough problem with people who work at desk jobs- Or who play video games a lot.

For now, you'll want to take aspirin and do gentle stretches with your neck, and keep a rolled-up warm towel around it to help your neck muscles relax.

This will be hard for you- but afterwards, you'll have to make sure not to play so long. And to have the monitor at a height that is right for you, when you do play.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i calibrate my computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment