Sunday, October 20, 2013

What's the best gaming computer, desktop or laptop, I can get with $3,000?

best gaming computer desktop
 on view large photo of A-Top Z-Alien Gaming Case
best gaming computer desktop image



Alec


I've sold my racing dirtbike and I got some money out of it and I really want a good gaming computer. Also what are the best brands? I have an old alienware desktop but it's out of date and needs to be updated with something else. Thank You!
Edit: I don't know sh*t about building computers..



Answer
For starters, do not buy a Macbook! Under any circumstances. I am one of the most up to date computer, phone, and tablet enthusiasts out there, and I would recommend a Macbook after nearly every laptop made in the last 5 years. I would recommend an Alienware Aurora R4 (desktop, an Alienware M17x R4 (laptop), or an Asus G75VW (laptop).

Reasons why you should buy the Alienware Aurora R4:
-Endless, from factory, customization options
-Very easy upgrade ability for the future
-Very stylish and attractive (if looks in a computer matter to you)

Reasons to buy Alienware M17x R4: (P.S. I would recommend this more than anything)
-Very reliable
-Well built
-One of the only laptops to ever get a 5 star rating in LaptopMag
-Best audio of any laptop (Klipsch with THX)
-Best cooling and largest heat sinks (Once the fans turn on the temperatures stop dead)
-Only laptop in existence with such easy upgrade ability of parts (every part can be upgraded)
-Faster than any other laptop with the same specs (frame rates)
-Best programs (Alienware Autopsy, etc...)
-Amazing technical support (Sales support isn't great, but once you actually get your computer they're amazing! You can call and ask them anything from the stupidest question to the hardest question and they will help you quickly and with a good attitude)
-Highest number of ports found on any laptop ( HDMI IN and OUT, 4 USB 3.0 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port, ethernet port VGA, etc...)
-Sorry, but I literally cannot name all the good things about the M17x, if you ask for more I can tell you more

Reasons to buy the Asus G75VW:
-Good for its price
-Again, reliable
-well built
-Good heat sinks

What is the difference between a regular desktop and a gaming desktop computer?




carlos


My family is looking to buy a better computer. I was looking on Amazon and gaming desktops are just about my prize range. But would you recommend buying a gaming computer for regular use and maybe some games? Or just stick with a regular computer? Thanks ( also, whats a decent gaming computer, best performance for the buck?)


Answer
Most games are GPU intensive, not CPU intensive.

The real difference between a desktop and a gaming computer is the GPU. A desktop will have a minimal GPU (just really to display and have visual effects), while a gaming computer will have a dedicated graphics card and higher performing parts.

My choice is that u should buy a gaming computer :)
Hope this helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best gaming computer, desktop or laptop, I can get with $3,000?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment