Saturday, October 12, 2013

What's a good gaming computer to record CoD and Minecraft?

best new gaming computer
 on Best Horse Gifts: New! Horse PC Games
best new gaming computer image



dan


Im planning on selling my xbox and mac to get a gaming computer. Ill probably have about 1000 dollars to spend on it. I want to record call of duty and minecraft with fraps (or something else you would recommend) and start up a youtube thing, nothing big, just for fun. I want to switch from console to pc gaming. Any help with this would be unimagionably appreciated :) thanks guys!


Answer
Alien Ware would be the best, they are pretty good prices for what you are getting, $1000 is plenty for getting a good gaming computer. I have an HP Pavillion that was $850. It has a 3.4ghz AMD quad core processor. 2 TB hard drive. 8GB RAM. That was with a monitor, keyboard and mouse. The monitor is 23''.
It is great for me. I can play minecraft with no problem. Most games will be able to run on it. And I have enough room to keep all my youtube videos as a backup.
If you have any more questions. Message me on youtube, my username is googiespage.

What is the best antivirus software for a gaming computer?




Connor


So im building a gaming computer and of course, i need security. What is a good antivirus program that will get me the protection i need without slowing down my computer to much? Thanks!


Answer
for a gaming computer ,
u need registry softwares like advanced registry optimiser or ccleaner . (for registry issues )

then , if u have more ram ( > 4gb ) then use mcafee .and update your antivirus every 2-3 days.
or use quick heal .

use firewall like zone alarm or black ice .

also check microsoft softwares .

download patches from microsoft's website.

also use software like game booster to increase gaming speed.

this will give you full protection .

i think this is the best answer for your question.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good gaming computer to record CoD and Minecraft?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment