Wednesday, October 16, 2013

When I Boot Up My Computer, a A Screen Pops Up That Says "Complete A Survey To Unlock Your PC."?

best gaming computer may 2013
 on Best Pc Gaming Headsets-Headphones 2013
best gaming computer may 2013 image



Shane


I know you should boot your computer in "safe mode with command prompt." But when i press the power button on my computer, the screen is black for a minute, then the user screen pops up. I log ono my user (the only user on my computer) and I have like 10 seconds until the "Complete A Survey To Unlock Your PC." screen pops up. I need on that computer for school work, it has all my games on it, and I newly built this computer in May, 2013.
My dad used to fix computers for a living, but when I get a virus or something he freaks out. So I always try myself before I ask him for help. He is going to be furious with this virus, but I cannot find any solutions. Due to it being a double problem (the virus and the fact that my screen is black when i boot up my computer).

Thanks for your answers, though



Answer
Its Malware and run it in safe mode with something like malware Bytes or spybot search and destroy.

Can you change the video card on a razer blade laptop?




Austin


I wanna get a good gaming computer and I feel its kind of pointless if I can't take it with me wherever I go so I'm looking into buying a razer-blade laptop. The thing is, I don't want to spend 2000$ on a laptop where the games I want to play three years from now require much better video cards and I know on most laptops it's impossible to change the video cards so I was just wondering if this fine piece of machinery happens to be one of those rare laptops where you can change the video card.


Answer
No, you cannot upgrade the video cards in laptops. Each laptop has a unique physical layout and each more powerful laptop has to have new/better/more efficient cooling techniques and these are constantly being changed/refined. The GPUs in gaming laptops are a particularly important cooling issue and even if you could find a replacement graphics card which physically fit the connection/space, its cooling needs would be nigh impossible for the old laptop configuration to cover adequately.

Just how portable do you need your gaming rig to be? I have seen people do things like taking a microATX or Slim computer and essentially mounting a screen on it so that when closed, the screen is against the case and protected but very portable for LAN parties and such. Attach a handle to one part of the case or a couple of heavy duty D-rings and a strap and you have your 10-15lb portable ... Certainly not the convenience of a laptop, but still quite portable ...

I know Razer's look all nice and pretty but ... the price tags may be out of whack with more accurately priced gaming rigs.
Consider what you see at these sites and compare specs against price:
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/landing_pages/ideapad/gaming-pcs
http://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/Gaming_Products/
Take a look at these rankings:
http://blog.laptopmag.com/best-worst-notebook-brands-2013/3

Lenovo, Asus, HP, and Samsung are the top 4 laptop brands. I wouldn't consider any other brands.

Dell makes Alienware and they are not worth the money charged.
Acer makes Gateway. You'd have to pay me to use one of their machines.
Sony hardware has generally been good, but they are notorious for putting huge amounts of crapware/bloatware on machines and gathering information on their consumers without their knowledge or permission.
Toshiba has bottomed the rankings. Personally, I have used them and never had a problem, but that does not appear to be the case any more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When I Boot Up My Computer, a A Screen Pops Up That Says "Complete A Survey To Unlock Your PC."?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment