Sunday, October 13, 2013

How can I switch between a gaming monitor and an HD TV for my Xbox 360 and soon to be Xbox One?

gaming monitor position
 on Ace of Spades - PCGamingWiki PCGW - bugs, fixes, crashes, mods, guides ...
gaming monitor position image



Nick


I currently have an Xbox 360 that is connected to an HD PVR through component cables. I would like to know if it's possible to also connect it to an HD monitor through HDMI and run that cable about 10 feet without losing response time and quality. I wanted to set up an HD gaming monitor right next to my computer monitor because these monitors are better for professional gaming because they have such fast response times and your eyes are able to see the entire monitor.

I like to play family games and sports games on the big screen but also like to play FPS games on a monitor. I just don't know if I am able to get an HDMI cable long enough to reach my monitor from where my Xbox is positioned. I don't want to move my Xbox back and forth and I am not able to unplug any cables due to the meer fact that they are hidden behind a furniture set that can't be taken apart. All answers are much appreciated, thanks for your time.



Answer
10 feet of HDMI is what i have and it works fine and you can buy them up to 30 feet. and you should just be able to plug into both and play using both screens, if you're not then i suggest cable splitting, just use your primary cable for the fps professional gaming and there still will be minimal lag time. You're family games will suffer a little but barely noticeable too and in reference to the pvr, im not sure how you can hook that up to the monitor as well as the tv at the same time but you might have to sacrifice and only record on one.

How do i become a Mabinogi GM?




the zombie


I want to be a mabinogi game monitor. ive been playing for almost 6 years now but how do i go about being a game monitor?


Answer
You have to actually work for Nexon to be a GM. If you're looking for a job, go here: http://www.nexon.net/corporate/careers/open-positions/ to look for open job positions at Nexon. Game Moderator isn't on the list right now, so they aren't hiring any right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I switch between a gaming monitor and an HD TV for my Xbox 360 and soon to be Xbox One?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment