Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What is the cheapest gaming laptop that works good out there?

best gaming computer in the world
 on Gaming Keyboard | Saitek Gaming Keyboard Half The Keys Dont Work | G15 ...
best gaming computer in the world image



papasmurfi


I am on a budget and yet want a good gaming computer, specifically for world of warcraft but also for the other usual things. I have narrowed it down to a couple of choices in my other questions, but I have heard bad things about them. Even though they are gaming laptops, they are the less expensive ones so I dont know if they are all that good for gaming. I need answers and help.


Answer
Nvidia 260m GTX - will play anything at decent settings.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Laptop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Core%26%23153%3B2+Duo+Processor+-+Blue/Black/9556072.p?skuId=9556072&id=1218124204092

Even Cheaper - but GPU is slower.
http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Configurators.aspx?mid=320

What should I use to build my gaming computer?

Q. I know a fair amount about computers, hardware, software, and such. I have not really been keeping up with the newest types of hardware coming out and how they work and here is where my problem starts.

What my question is...What hardware do I need to build a decent gaming computer that will play World of Warcraft on Medium-High graphic settings with no lag.

Besides Hard-drive, CD/DVD ROMS, and other unnecessary peripherals that dont effect the computers power.

If you need any other info. please just ask.


Answer
I'd probably have to go with something like this. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4910494&CatId=2683 It won't be long and all these dual core machines will be obsolete and we'll be running 128 bit Windows.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest gaming laptop that works good out there?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment