Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is it possible to have a USB connector with AV inputs on the end to play games?

gaming monitor console
 on Sega Dreamcast Gaming Console (NEW) $89.99
gaming monitor console image



Abby


so that you can plug in your game console to your computer and play your games on your computer instead of the tv?


Answer
USB does not support any form of direct audio or video transmission. However if your console AND monitor support HDMI you can plug them with an HDMI cable. You can't connect you console to the cpu. Only the monitor. You can buy DVI or VGA adapters to plug your console to the monitor in one of those ports.
Would've been better if you stated which console.

What are the six plugs in the back of my pc?




AL


I'm trying to see if I can hook up a video game console to my computer so that I can play it on the monitor.
The console has the standard red, yellow, white chords but I don't know which jack to plug in where.

There are six plugs in the back of the pc.

The six plugs look like this:
white, black, and orange on top.
red, green and blue on the botttom.

Could someone tell me which ones I'm supposed to plug the jacks into?



Answer
Well I can tell you right now that your console's RCA cable is not going to plug in and work in the back of your computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to have a USB connector with AV inputs on the end to play games?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment