Tuesday, October 15, 2013

how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?

pc gaming tv as pc monitor
 on ...    0.00 | Fantazy Computer & Games
pc gaming tv as pc monitor image



Mike


how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?


i just got a new LCD tv for christmas which i use as a TV and Monitor, so how can i connect my 5.1 speaker system for use with TV, PC, and Video game use?



Answer
Read the following article and it will help you step by step in setting up your surround sound.

https://www.installingflats.com/Articles.asp?ID=159

I am moving to the UK. What do I need to make my X Box 360 work?







I am planning to buy a PC monitor/TV when I get there.
Games: I plan to order american games and ship them to my address.

Unsure about power converter: Microplay guys told me the big grey box acts as a transformer.



Answer
Not sure if the box will work in the UK as we use PAL not NTSC & the frequencies they work on are not compatable




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment