Monday, October 28, 2013

How can I play Xbox 360 with my 120hz PC monitor?

pc gaming monitor 120hz
 on http://www.prad.de/images/monitore/t.../schlieren.jpg
pc gaming monitor 120hz image






I know that I won't get 120hz while playing Xbox 360 but it's HD Ready and I'm trying to build myself a gaming setup for my 360. I don't have money for an HDTV because I'm a student but the thing is that my 120hz monitor (Samsung 2233rz) has only a DVI Dual-Link plug. Which cables do I need to get ?

Thanks a lot!



Answer
you can buy a dvi to hdmi adapter

http://www.amazon.com/Male-Dvi-Female-HDmi-Adapter/dp/B000FFD6O2

How to take fully advantage of my 120Hz monitor?




Someone


Hi,
I just bought a 120Hz Acer GD235HZ monitor and when I am playing in my settings on Call Of Duty, the maximum I can use is 75ghz?
Someone knows why?
The screen is linked to my HD 4000 Graphics with a DVI cable.

Thank you ;)



Answer
besides the monitor, the computer also should be with very, very high end hardware. games do not support that much refresh rates but if you have a monster gaming pc and turn on vsynch, you might get around 100-110 fps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I play Xbox 360 with my 120hz PC monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment