Monday, October 28, 2013

What is best and cheapest graphics card for my computer?

gaming monitor specs
 on Asus will be showing off a new 4K gaming monitor at Computex 2013, but ...
gaming monitor specs image



Kawsar Hus


Hey. I bought a HP PC last year, and now I really want to play games for real. I've been playing games with the original graphics card, the Intel HD card, and it has normal fps for my games. About 20-25 fps. But I want it to go higher. What would be the best but cheapest graphics card for my computer?

These are the specs:

System Specs:
System Model: HP Pavillion Desktop PC: P6715f
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU
5GB RAM @ 3.20 GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

Display Specs:
Intel(R) HD Graphics
Dedicated Video Ram: 128MB
1920x1080
Generic PnP Monitor

These specs were found under dxdiag.
Anyway, so whats the best of the cheapest graphic cards? I was thinking a graphics card with at least 1gb dedicated ram? My price range is maximum $200



Answer
I don't know if your okay with nvidia but here it is http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130910 I don't know if you comfortable with ordering online so anyway, its on sale for about $180 dollars and its pretty good, don't worry about PCI-E 3.0 it will work with 2.0 and 1.0. hope this helps.....Man I might get this for an upgrade

What specs should i look for in a new computer?




Moelicious


I am planning to buy a new computer, specifically for gaming. I don't want to spend a lot of money buying a gaming computer, so what should I look for in a regular Vista computer?


Answer
Well, gaming totally depends on graphic processing unit (GPU), processor (CPU) and also RAM. If u don't want to spend too much money, I will recommand u to buy a cheaper motherboard and RAM but focus more on Graphic card and the processor.

Motherboard : Nvidia nForce 630i
Processor : Intel core 2 duo or core 2 Quad, maybe core 2 extreme
Ram : DDR 2 800Mhz / 1066Mhz
Hard disk : 320/640GB (If u want the game to load faster, try to configured the hard disk in RAID 0 arrays.)
GPU : Ati: Ati HD 4850
Nvidia : Nvidia Geforce 9600GSO
Nvidia Geforce Gtx260
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT/GTS/GTX/Ultra
Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT
Monitor : 22" monitor with 1920*1080 (HD)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is best and cheapest graphics card for my computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment