Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How do I connect my Wii to a computer monitor?

gaming monitor for wii
 on World-Gaming Network - Arcade Essentials for Wii : A Review | N4G
gaming monitor for wii image



TavarinSev


So we got rid of our TV, but we still want to play our Wii. Can I just connect it to a PC? What I have in mind is some sort of USB or network connection allowing us to load the game into the Wii and play the games on the monitor. I'd be ok with just connecting it directly to the monitor too. The computer has windows 7, and the monitor is both DVI and VGA enabled. What do I need?


Answer
Try this: http://www.compuforums.org/external/4227-how-connect-wii-ps2-computer-monitor.html

If it doesn't help I'll try and find something else. : )

Does anyone know of a good virtual console wii game to download for 500 points?




Darion M


Only post if game is wii remote compatable.


Answer
About the downloading and backup and copy games service: There are serveral sites providing such download services. They are very excellent on the contents, not only Complete big Wii games like Metroid, LOR, American Idols and Guitar Heroes etc. But also many movies, Wii tv shows, music and videos much more!!!

All you need is to join one of those sites to download so many resources. So you can download all those media as you wish!

And some sites can provide simple software help you to burn the ISO Games into DVDs, it is very easy and fast. After the instructions by them, you can go ahead to play those games you burned onto your Wii.

Maybe a good review site to those download sites might help you very much on judging which is one is the best for you:
http://www.great-monitor.com/reviews/wii.htm

Good luck and have fun with your Wii!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect my Wii to a computer monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment