Saturday, October 19, 2013

While using dual monitoring, how do I get SOUND in both devices?

best computer monitor for pc gaming
 on Best 27 Inch PC Gaming Monitor 2012  2013
best computer monitor for pc gaming image



KRO


Separate, not both sounds in one places. Ex) Wanting to WATCH and LISTEN to Netflix on TV monitor (using HDMI cord) and WATCH and LISTEN to pc game (sims3) on computer monitor but SEPARATELY. Right now monitors are correct but both sound from both monitors are coming out of TV at the same time or vice versa when I try to adjust it. I've tried the step by step guides online but all have a step that calls for a recording device called "Wave Out Mix", "Mono Mix" or "Stereo Mix" and I can't FIND any of those... Very frustrating! HELP!


Answer
You would need to add a second soundcard. Most computers have only one sound card or subsystem, and all sounds have to go through that. Windows will pass all sound through the one device.

I am looking for a 24ish in monitor to play xbox and pc games on?




Jaime


I do not know anything about computer monitors. Therefore i will not be disappointed with a lower quality monitor, however, i would like a quality monitor that will suit my needs. I am guessing i will need a normal quality monitor (nothing "gamer") but not anything junky. I really appreciate all of the help i could get. I am willing to spend up to 250 dollars including shipping. Links would be helpful. Thanks again!


Answer
I have this monitor http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LG+-+23%22+Widescreen+Flat-Panel+LCD+HD+Monitor+-+Black/9274616.p?id=1218072891677&skuId=9274616

I really like it. I would definitely recommend an LG monitor. They are top of the market in quality. Another brand worth considering is Asus. I haven't seen any of their desktop monitors but the screen on my Asus laptop is amazing. http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010190020%2050001315%201309821328&name=24%22




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: While using dual monitoring, how do I get SOUND in both devices?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment