Sunday, October 27, 2013

Is a GAMING COMPUTER different from a regular computer? May I just use it as a normal desktop computer?

best gaming computer ebay
 on ... Tower Simulator Air Traffic Controller Manage Planes PC Sim GAME
best gaming computer ebay image



Vincent C


I am trying to purchase an used desktop computer on Ebay and the owner is refering as a Gaming Computer. Is there any reaso why I shouldn't have it as a regular desktop computer or would it be even better?


Answer
It just means the graphics card/processor are powerful and geared towards gaming, but that doesnt mean it isnt suitable for simple tasks you would do on a regular computer, infact it will probably last longer, so yeh it will be fine for you go for it.

PS If you copy/paste the specs for the pc in the additional info bit, along with how much your paying, then ill tell you if its worth it etc...

What is the best gaming computer I can buy?




Carlos


Well I want a gaming computer. The things im looking for in a gaming computer is at least 850 dollars can run alot of games on high quality. I have a computer that I play games but it sucks. I really want a gaming computer


Answer
Don't listen to those other guys. You can build a very good gaming computer even under $850.
Anyways, here are my personal specs...You can change whatever you want to fit your price or desires. I don't have the HAF 932, I have the RV03, but you can change the case to fit your price.
Mine costed me about $980. Check out NCIX.US for good deals, Newegg is also very good and a lot of sales, as well as Amazon. I also got some of my parts off of Ebay and Craigslist.

Specs:

GTX 580 - $350-$400
Asus P8P67 MOBO - $120
Patriot Sector 5 4GB DDR3 2200MHz - $50
MEMOREX DVD - $25
Cooler Master Hyper 212+ - $20-$30
Raidmax AE 850W 80+ Gold PSU - $110
CM HAF 932 Advanced - $120 w/ MiR NEWEGG
intel core i5 2500K - $198 (amazon)

Instead of the 580, you can always go with a GTX 570 or GTX 560. A lot of people SLi the GTX 560.
IF you don't like/want Nvidia, get a 6870 or 6970. They both are REALLY GOOD cards and they're cheap too. You could also go with AMD CPUs like the Phenom x4 or x6.

Know this:
AMD + ATI = Save money, close performance (sometimes better)
NVIDIA + INTEL = More money, great performance,
Or you can mix them both...

Check out tomshardware and other computer forums to see other people's rigs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is a GAMING COMPUTER different from a regular computer? May I just use it as a normal desktop computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment