Saturday, October 26, 2013

How do I fix the color on my gl2450hm monitor?

gaming monitor input lag
 on Samsung Gaming Monitor Review 2012  2013
gaming monitor input lag image



Goby


I changed it to game mode so it would have better input lag but when I did that it made the green color pop out way to much and it's insane it's horrible just tell me what I need to change contrast, brightness, etc


Answer
The contrast is too high (or too low, one or the other). Just balance the contrast out.

What display should I get for the Next-gen consoles?




Greg


Hey all!

So I'm for sure getting the Xbox One this November (already have it pre-ordered) and was curious to know what kind of display would be best for it? I have no preference between a tv and a monitor, so I'm interested in your opinion about which is better for the Xbox one (and maybe certain specs?).

If it helps...

For TVs, I have been looking at...
- Panasonic
- LG
- Sony
- Samsung

For 5ms response time or less, no imput lag (preferably) or at least a gaming mode to reduce it, 1080p HD, HDMI inputs (preferably more than 1), 120hz, and size between 30"-40".

For monitors I have been looking at...
- ASUS
- BENq
- and a little ACER (not too sure bout them)

For 2ms response time or less, 1080p HD res, hdmi inputs (hopfully more than 1, but i would settle for 1), but it has to have one. I dont want to have to buy a separate converter because Ive heard that will now increase input lag. Also looking for a display size between 28"-38"

Thats all! I would love it if you guys could give me opinions on the specs I have chosen (for both) and give your opinion! Looking for opinions on literally every specification! Resolution, size, features, response time, everything! Also, any tips regarding specs that are better for the Xbox One would be great! Also I am interested in if a monitor or TV is better than the other for what I'm using it for? I'm doing mostly gaming, but I will also watch the occasional movie and possibly use them as a second screen for when im working.

Also, let me know whether getting a 120hz tv or monitor is a good idea or not (i do plan to also watch movies on whichever display I get if that helps! I've read mixed opinions regarding 120hz and 60hz, so I'm still unsure.

This isn't a question regarding which console to get whatsoever, so any comments bashing the Xbox One or telling me to get a PS4 will be flagged! :)

Thanks in advance! :)
Forgot to mention I do have a budget, so my maximum is $400-possibly $500, but i would preferably not go over $300 before tax (which limits me to mainly monitors)



Answer
I'd get a TV mate as you get the big screen experience and can sit on a couch. I personally love Panasonic, I've had my old plasma for 6 years with no issues and upgraded lounge room with a newer 55inch Panasonic viera had this one for a year or so, excellent picture clarity and nice blacks good value for money and again no issues. Not the cheapest out there but I'd say just under the quality of the top of the line pioneer.

Don't worry about 120hz monitors or TV's unless you get it within your price range as none of the next gen games will run more than 60 fps only high end PC's run that sort of frame rate.

The size of the screen is determined by how close you need to sit. If your too close you will see pixels and if your too far away you won't get the benefit of the resolution. (see link below for how to work this out) usually 50+ inches and over your looking around 3-4mtrs away from the TV. So if you only have a small room then don't buy a 60inch etc..

The type of TV actually comes down to what your room light is, LED/LCD is best for well lighted room and plasma is best for darker rooms.

LED are slightly more energy efficent, but aren't as good at doing blacks.

all TV's suffer burn in but its a lot less of an issue these days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I fix the color on my gl2450hm monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment