Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Can someone help me with building a gaming desktop?

best gaming computer desktop 2013
 on Best Gaming PC Stores Online - Gaming Desktop Brands Image ...
best gaming computer desktop 2013 image



Patrick


Hello, I am quite new to PC gaming, but I would like to make the switch from my Xbox 360 to a PC. My Xbox is pretty old and I fear it might not have much time left, so I would like to switch over to PC gaming. I honestly have no idea about customizing desktop computers for gaming, and I just want to do some research before wasting my money on something that I could have built myself for a cheaper price. If anyone could point me to tutorials on how to build a PC for gaming, that would be great. I'm not looking for a super computer, just something that can handle Black Ops 2, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and games like that. Thank you for your replies in advance!


Answer
Chassis - NZXT Phantom 410 ($84)
CPU - Intel i5-3570K ($210)
Motherboard - Asrock Z77 Pro 3 ($95)
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 ($72)
Video card - Asus GTX 660 Ti ($255)
Hard drive - Seagate Barracuda 1TB ($70)
Optical drive - Samsung DVD RW ($15)
Power Supply - Thermaltake Smart Series 750w ($90)
Operating system - Windows 7 or 8 ($90)
Mouse - Razer Deathadder 2013 ($55)
Display - Viewsonic VX2370Smh-LED ($165)
Solid-state drive - Crucial M4 128GB ($115)
Sound card - Creative Sound Blaster Titanium HD ($140)

These all seem like some good deals , best of all these parts really work well ...

How many computers (desktops, laptops) are connected to the internet in the US in 2013? In the world?




horde0fem


I have seen numbers for estimated number of total devices connected to the internet (world) in the 10 billion+ range, and expected to hit 25 billion by 2015. However I'm looking for stats on computers specifically (not smartphones, tablets, etc.).

I really need the most recent US and world #'s for just computers though. Thanks!
This is research meaning I need sources and real evidence, not guesses



Answer
Probably in the 850 millions or more. Count in google users, face book, Yahoo, firefox etc plus the other countries, What we are talking are internet and games in internet




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me with building a gaming desktop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment