Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What is a good blu-ray player to run to my lcd monitor?

gaming monitor price in india
 on Monitor in Chennai India,Compare Samsung s20A300 led Monitor prices ...
gaming monitor price in india image



Presstogo


I just read i could hook up my P244W lcd monitor to a blu-ray player.I have 2 hdmi imput's and max resolution 1920x1080. Do you think a blu-ray player should work with this monitor?


Answer
Yes HD movies on blu-ray discs have a resolution of 1080p, so your monitor supports that resolution. But 24 inch is low for watching HD movies in full glory (anything of 32 inch or above would be good) .

Besides Blu-Ray players in India are rediculously high priced. If you can afford it, sony PS3 would be great investment for playing Blu-Ray discs as well as games in budget of around 20000 or you can wait for prices to come down.

What is the price of Radeon 6870 in India? And which brand is good for AMD graphics card?




Udit


Can i play all latest games like Bf3,Crysis2,in high settings? My monitor has 1600*900 resolition And I have Phenom iix4 965BE processor and 600wat PSU


Answer
I like Gigabyte and Msi as they have better coolers and video cards run hot. They basically all have the same AMD chip in them. I don't know anything about prices in India, sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good blu-ray player to run to my lcd monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment