Saturday, October 12, 2013

what are the various courses i can pursue after my high school in the states?

best gaming computer australia 2013
 on Ultraportable Gaming Laptop 2013
best gaming computer australia 2013 image



alex


i am a student studying in India . i am pursuing my 12th and would be graduating at may 2013 . i have chosen a stream of maths,physics,chemistry,computer and english. i would like to attend my college in the states. i would like to know what would be courses suitable for me that can get me high salaries. i prefer working in the us after completing my course.


Answer
Priority must be to achieve knowledge .I think your Interested subject with best achievement is your goal or game in life. States is not now worth loving place for we Asians. Try for China , Pakistan,Malaysia Or Australia .

where do I choose the option to play in a world cup or as a team in the premier league on fifa 13 (not online)?




ralph


I usually buy PES but this year I decided to buy FIFA but I can't find out how to compete as a team in the World Cup or as a team in the Premier League competing in a season against the computer (not online). Can anyone tell me where I can find these options?


Answer
the 2010 world cup isn't in fifa 2013. if you want to play in the world cup, then buy fifa 2010, it's a brilliant and fun game, that last's for months. if you want to play in competions in fifa 2013, go to my fifa. you can create new cups and load old games from there. if you want to play in the premier league, then go to career mode, you can play as a manager or a player here. in fifa 2013, you can play in any league in the world, germany, spain, italy, france, ireland, scotalnd, england, brazil, russia, poland, sweden, holland, south korea, japan, australia, usa. you name it, all of them are in the game. if you want to have more fun with a football game, buy pro evolution 2013. i have both fifa 13 and pro 13 and both games are really fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the various courses i can pursue after my high school in the states?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment