Sunday, October 13, 2013

How can I get a Gaming PC an Monitor for affordable price?

what is the best pc gaming monitor
 on Best led monitor for gaming pc2 Best LED Monitor For Gaming PC
what is the best pc gaming monitor image



Nick G


I want a gaming pc an monitor for a reasonable price. I want it to pe able to play my games like Call of Duty 1 and 4. I also play many other games but my laptop can't handle all this. Please answer me.


Answer
I would recommend building your own. Wait for great deals and after a while you will have a pretty good system. I did it.

Cost about $550 and 3 months of deal finding

3.2GHz Pentium 4
3 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9600GT -really good budget video card
DVD burner with lightscribe
Blue CCFL front
Wireless keyboard and mouse
1920x1200 monitor

I don't do much gaming but I do play Fallout 3 with the video settings between high and ultra

Will old PC games look funny on a widescreen monitor?




UtopianImp


I'm thinking about buying a widescreen LCD monitor. Now I've noticed that many games have a resolution setting. So what would happen if I'm playing a game which doesn't support the rectangle resolution that widescreen monitors have? Will the picture get all stretched out? I'm assuming that really old PC games that came out before widescreen monitors were around, such as StarCraft or Quake, don't support those kinds of monitors. So will old games look funny on a widescreen monitor?


Answer
Yes they would. There's an option on my LCD monitor that I can show things in original resolution. So for example my monitor supports up to 1280 x 1024, but if I have a game running at 800x600, I can either have it run full screen or original resolution which shows 800x600 in middle of screen with a lot of black around it. If you have that option on your monitor, then you can use it to play games in original resolution without stretching.

The option would be in monitor settings (NOT WINDOWS)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get a Gaming PC an Monitor for affordable price?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment