Sunday, October 13, 2013

What Is A Good Gaming Monitor For Cheap?

best pc gaming monitor 27
 on Worlds First 27 Inch 1ms Response Time Computer Monitor
best pc gaming monitor 27 image



Spencer


I am wanting to get a good gaming pc, and I think I have found one. Now all I need is a good monitor for cheap because I plan on buying two. Any suggestions?


Answer
The Asus VE228H 22" LED monitor has excellent reviews and costs $137.99 on Amazon.com

Or if you're looking for something a bit bigger, check out the Asus VS247H-P 24" LED monitor for $167.99.

I personally have an Asus VE278Q 27" LED monitor which is great, but that maybe a little expensive for you ($259.99), especially as a dual-monitor setup.

Can anyone recommend a good PC monitor with high resolution?




Don


Hello. I use computer for more than ten hours a day, so I need a good monitor to protect my eyes. I am not a gamer, so I do not need a big size. I am looking for high resolution to increase comfort. I know Apple Cinema Display is what I need but I am using a PC, and do not want to switch to Apple for the moment. My desktop is a 2008 HP model with only VGA connection though.


Answer
A similar display with the Apple cinema Display is one that has 2560x1440 resolution or 2560x1600 the one that comes to my mind is the Dell u2711 you can see it here http://hardwarepal.com/article/best-27-inch-monitor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Is A Good Gaming Monitor For Cheap?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment