Saturday, October 26, 2013

Can i use an LCD monitor in playing ps3?

gaming monitor for ps3
 on This is great news as previously we thought that the release date will ...
gaming monitor for ps3 image



trix


Can i use an LCD monitor in playing ps3?

I am planning to buy an LCD monitor for a ps3 but i am wondering if it has the ports that a ps3 needs and if it is capable of running the games smoothly.



Answer
If it has HDMI or DVI (you will need a cheap adapter) then it will play PS3 games, to play blu-ray it will need to be HDCP compliant.

Most Monitors do not carry sound, so you will need to hook up to an amplifier via the Composite AV cable (ignore the video part of this).

which is better ps3 3d display or samsung s27a950d for 3d gaming?




Gelico


I am planning to buy a 3d monitor.And I am wondering which is better for 3d gaming? which monitor can show more "3d-ness" ,which is better in gaming? Thanks in advance

By they way I am using ps3 for gaming.



Answer
I would suggest to check out for Toshiba 47TL515U
+ very nice picture quality
+ whites and blacks looks incredible
+ quite a few features for the buck
+ gaming mode is good, it reduces the input lag to an acceptable point. I play fighting games, so every ms counts, in gaming mode I was doing almost just as good as with my old monitor. Definite plus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i use an LCD monitor in playing ps3?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment