Friday, October 18, 2013

How to build a gaming computer and what website to buy parts?

best value gaming computer australia
 on ... ROG TYTAN G30AB Gaming Desktop PC (G30AB-AU002S) | Techbuy Australia
best value gaming computer australia image



newyorksfi


I wanted to buy an xps 730 the best one but its to expensive i want to know where to buy the parts and what should i buy. I wana build a gaming computer not to expensive my buget is $600 maybe $700 i want quality if i can get quality for cheap thats even better thanks


Answer
Newegg does have a very good reputation. I'm in Australia and I know about them!

If I was gonna build a computer at the moment, my value for money parts would be:

Intel E8400 or E8500 CPU
Midrange Asus or Gigabyte motherboard
nVidia 9600GT 512MB graphics card
1 or 2 Western Digital SATA Drives (500, 640 or 750 GB)

Don't skimp on the power supply (get quality), get at least 2gb of ram and leave youself enough money for fans, case, etc.

Where can I custom build a Gaming PC, Australia?

Q. I want to buy a customized gaming tower online. I don't like dell because you have to buy a monitor with the tower.

Any well known and secure sites?

OR where can I buy a good gaming PC from a store, something cheap like $1500, Sydney.


Answer
Go buy oe of the computer magazines ... thre are 3 main ones available .. at least one of those will have an article on best value PC's or Gaming PC's ... they will also have the links to where you can purchase the computer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to build a gaming computer and what website to buy parts?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment