Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What specs and configuration could you suggest for gaming PC?

cheap gaming pc and monitor
 on Best Gaming Seats for PC and Console Gaming
cheap gaming pc and monitor image



Nusferatu


I'm planning to configure a gaming PC and im confused about the specs of gaming PCs,could someone be kind to share tyheir knowledge about computers?
Here are some of my criteria:
-The price first and foremost,preferrably affordable and cheap not neccessarily branded.
-Hard Drive?
-Processor?
-RAM?
-Graphics card?



Answer
Ok so it's a gamer you want......
MOBO: Gigabyte EX38 chipset or newer
CPU: Intel Q9450 or higher
RAM: (here's the debate: if you use a 64bit OS get as much ram as you can. If you use a 32 bit OS your stuck with 4 GB) I used a 64 bit OS Windows 2008 Server x64 and I have 8GB of G-Skill PC2-1000 Ram, Make sure your RAM has a speed equal to or higher than the FSB speed of the CPU it will help decrease the bottlenecking problem for the data speed from the CPU to the RAM
Cooling: I prefer fans over liquid, but it is truly about choice.
Hard Drive: 3 in total 1) 80GB Western Digital SATA II (for OS only)
2) 1.5 TB Western Digital SATA II (Docs, photos,
and anything else you want to put on it.
3) 1.5 TB Western Digital SATA II ( Movies, or
virtual drives for your games)
Graphics card: I am a ATI fan and love the new HD series cards, but make sure it has a minimum of 512 MB of RAM on board and a cooling fan. I have two GPU's on my system and I run 4 monitors.

Now what I just listed if you bought it retail would run you about 3500.00 to 5500.00. Dependent on your location. I built this system last year and I spent just over 1500.00. I can now buy all of this stuff for well under 900.00. USE EBAY!!!! I have since learned how to find great deals on EBAY and love it. But if you don't have the cash don't bid. Make sure you also have a good power supply in your rig, I used an Antech Quatro True Power 850 Watt PSU. It is not cheap but it is worth it to have the power there when you need it.

If you want to build it your self have fun, it is a great and rewarding experience to build your own system, but if you don't want to build it your self, send an email to jdptechnology@yahoo.com, they will build what you want and do it cheap. I know this for fact because they just built a system for a friend and it had a diamond viper Graphics card with 512MB RAM on the card and had a n ECS MOBO with a Q6600 CPU and 4 GB's of ram and memory card reader and a DVD burner for under 400.00. It is a sweet machine.

What else can pc monitors be plugged into and used for?




L B


I have 3 pc monitors in my room and i want to use them for something, i don't want to make my pc multi-screen as the monitors are at other sides of the room, what else can i plug into them that is cheap, for instance are there any clocks, security gadgets, games ect that i can plug into the pc monitors?

Thanks



Answer
some dvd players
satellite boxes
freeview boxes
play stations game cubes etc
camcorders for playback
you need to look at the specks on the box
to see what connections they have




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What specs and configuration could you suggest for gaming PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment