Saturday, October 12, 2013

Is Zumba an effective way to lose weight?

gaming monitor for wii
 on 9inch_TFT_LCD_MONITOR_for_Wii.jpg
gaming monitor for wii image



Brianna


I just bought the Zumba Fitness 2 game for Wii. Also, the game tells you how many calories you burn in the game. Does anybody know if the game is accurate in telling you the amount of calories you burned? In a mid length class, the game said I burned over 500 calories. Although I did really try and I completely exerted all my energy into the workout, it seemed like an overestimate to me.


Answer
Absolutely! I'm a Zumba instructor and one of the best things about Zumba fitness is that you can burn a CRAZY amount of calories. I wear a heart rate monitor and when I teach a class we usually burn between 600 and 750 calories every class (one hour classes.)

Just be sure to not cut corners. PUSH through the whole song, if it's a squat - SQUAT, and smile! Zumba is about having fun while you work. :)

How do I connect my Wii to a computer monitor?




TavarinSev


So we got rid of our TV, but we still want to play our Wii. Can I just connect it to a PC? What I have in mind is some sort of USB or network connection allowing us to load the game into the Wii and play the games on the monitor. I'd be ok with just connecting it directly to the monitor too. The computer has windows 7, and the monitor is both DVI and VGA enabled. What do I need?


Answer
Try this: http://www.compuforums.org/external/4227-how-connect-wii-ps2-computer-monitor.html

If it doesn't help I'll try and find something else. : )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is Zumba an effective way to lose weight?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment